Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Knee Deep

Just in snow though. Winter arrived today in our corner of Canada. It had been a nice November, but now we're getting it. Twas nice to get out for some lunch in spite of the weather. The morning was spent learning what I had done for one complex element of my application software, so that I can hopefully make an informed decision about how some UI changes this afternoon should be implemented.

My existing code seems to partially explore the two options I've been considering. I need to think carefully through it and choose a path forward. It's not just an 'A' versus 'B' thing... it may include an 'A' and 'B' approach. I don't think there's a 'C' approach, and I don't think there is a none-of-the-above option either. I'm leaning a little more 'B' than 'A', but well, maybe not.

It's one of those kinds of days. I think the right answer is making an answer, rather than thinking too long to find the perfect outcome.

Researchinator struggles with alphabetic option selection...

No comments: