Monday, August 10, 2009

Days of Change

These are the in between days, I can feel it. Things are a-changin'. Compare now to 6months from now, and a bunch of things will be different. I'm going to give up my office at the end of the month, and switch to the home office.

Mostly it saves money, and as well, achieves a change of venue, which is always good to energize me a bit. Barring sudden access to funding, I will need to shift my work into background mode so that I can keep it going if I find some contract work or a salary somewhere.

But the good thing is that after achieving first prototypes and patent filing, I can progress at a lower burn rate, and move the concept into a demonstration that will get some attention down the road.

It's been a good year of intellectual exploration and realization. Hope it gets some traction beyond that though.

Researchinator is looking at the calendar creeping towards autumn.

No comments: