Monday, August 24, 2009

Free Form Week, With a Bit of Structure

Last week with office space before I shift to conserve some cash mode for the fall. I suppose if I came across somewhere with an office for 2 or 3 days a week, on a month to month basis for a $150 or something, I'd consider that. But for now, it's probably better for the wallet to save some cash.

I've got an actual deadline this week with a scoring and review document to be written for my consulting client. It's not going to put money in my pocket right away, but they'll pay up in the next few months. It adds a bit of structure to my otherwise flexible week. Meanwhile I'll make due with the tough life of total intellectual freedom and a flexible schedule.

Things could be a lot worse. You've gotta love economic downturns.

Researchinator runs frugal and free...

No comments: