Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Collaboration Time C'mon

Have some collaborating students that should help to move things along a little in my project. It's a good deal, but isn't free - takes a bit of my time moving forward as well. They seem eager, hope that keeps up.

Making some progress on my coding lately, for a change. Had some routine disruption with change of venue. A bit tough to adjust to the home office space again... but I'm persevering.

Plus the weather has changed. Cooler days mark the passage of time, and the passing of the nice summery time. Wearing a coat again today - yikes.

I'm shopping myself around a bit as well. Thinking about finding some paying employment, and moving the venture into the background. Need to both keep connected and would like to contribute to something funded again. My venture stuff can still progress on the side for a while. Hope to go-live with some features near the end of the year, in a very low visibility testing sort of way, with a handful of users.

Researchinator enjoyed the cool, schooly feeling day visiting students...

No comments: