Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Challenge

What a Friday - this isn't a featureless day, but for the wrong reasons. First it appears our nice big chunky Koi is ill, so I'll have to get home a bit early and do some remedial work with him. He' seems to have some raised scales and is looking a bit bloated. If it's dropsy it probably means Koi-on-toast for breakfast this weekend.

Then one of the cats starts dispersing her pre-consumed food around the house. Probably just a hairball thing, but still. I really don't need the cleanup effort. With my mother in the hospital this morning too, where she'll be for a good week starting treatment, it doesn't help the atmosphere at all. My significant other is on plane returning from her biz trip to Germany, so at least there will be moral support around the house this weekend.

But on the biz front, I acheived some goals yesterday. Still a billion things to do, but at least I can share some of the stuff with the investors from afar. I should put together a video or something too - yeah like that's going to happen.

Today I'll work on some demo scripts and such before bailing to play fish doctor and generally clean up before the return of my SO, and await news on how my mom is doing.

Researchinator remembers simpler times... Like yesterday.

No comments: