Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shell Shocked Yet Struggling Forward.

I feel like I've just come back from a week at the front. Feeling a bit shell-shocked and out of sorts. The last 24hrs gave me the pleasure of the worst migraine I've ever had, or at least as bad a one as I've had. The whole previous week was wiped with the cold. This is not conducive to productivity. Meanwhile, Chelsea is playing Barcelona. Actually, that's just google bait. :)

I suppose I could mention swine flu -the big issue is that nobody knows how to tell the diff between the dreaded swine and a conventional cold. Could I have picked it up in the Newark airport, or walking the streets of NYC? Anything is possible I guess.

Today I had a call with a colleague in NYC. Not sure it added any value to my day, but it's good to talk to a friendly yet critical person about the venture and see if it moves things forwar.

A trip next week to Montreal, I guess. I'm still bummed over this lack of Patent progress. I'm not sure what I'm going to do if I can't get that to move along. I'll have to start looking for another guy to work on stuff for me. I guess I have a few names that I can pull out of the history bag.

Tomorrow I think I'll start the day with some chair shopping. For now, Lets call it quits. I wonder if I could get in 30min of sleep to make up for the lack of it last night.

No comments: