Thursday, April 2, 2009

Deployment Process is a Necessary Evil

Just cleaned up some linked-in connections. Wasting my morning away I'm afraid. Oh well, the networking part of the biz is important too. Some connections there can enable connections elsewhere too.

Trying to keep all my server-side architecture in my head, and document it before it leaks out is tough. I think the process is coming along. Glad I've put the effort in keeping it as simple as I can, though there's probably still more that can be done in that direction.

Sunny change of weather makes it a nice walk today. Will I do the walk for lunch too, or will I find something around here. Love the economics of being able to walk home for lunch though.

Researchinator looks at getting somewhere before lunch time...

No comments: