Friday, April 24, 2009

Where am I Who am I?

What a week this has been. Still suffering through this cold. I can feel how the virus has slowly worked its way deeper into my repiratory system. Initially a purely nasal thing, with a sore throat, it seems to colonize the nasal cavities, and gradually work its way into your chest as well. I guess it means that the primary entry point is probably the mouth.

Just goes to show the whole touch things and touching your mouth or food is the path to infection, and thus the hand-washing like crazy while travelling would be good. Almost makes you want to wear a surgical mask and gloves. Maybe a face sheild, separate oxygen supply and a carry a cattle prod to keep people at a distance.

Oh well, surely it won't last much longer. I will be happy to get back to productivity.

A good meeting in spite of my issues yesterday with a new collaborator on my project. Lets hope it goes forward the way it's looking now. We'll see over the space of the next week.

Researchinator looks forward to seeing the team actually grow in a real physical way...

No comments: