Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shakespearean Morning

A whole new day. My day yesterday didn't end till 7:00pm. After an offsite meeting with university collaborators I worked at home for another couple of hours on presentation enhancements. I'll probably find that the group didn't keep them in for the presentation this morning, which happens in about 10 minutes. This group is a bit like a bunch of high school kids all going every which way on off-topic rants, spontaneous out-in-left-field charts and pet projects that get injected into the plan.

Meanwhile I've got other stuff to do as well, not to mention bureaucratic stuff.

But for now, I'll be happy to get a cup of tea and dial into this morning's presentations and hear what goes down, to provide my input later. So a short entry this morning, without substance, signifying nothing.

No comments: