Thursday, December 11, 2008

Garbage day and associated tasks chewed up my first hour this morning, just like snow removal yesterday. Man I hate winter. That's a sign I'd better get out skiing or snowshoeing or something soon to stave off the despair. Plus the darkest days of the year are well underway now, and how I hate that crap. I type away at my desk all day and occasionally glance over my shoulder to discover that it's dark already, and it's only 4:30.

Today, more work on the app. Collabguy1 wants to meet tomorrow. He's still gainfully employed, so I don't expect much in the way of spare MIPs. But I'm happy to just have his thoughts on my project in general as a background task until or if the opportunity to join in comes about.

Plus it will be nice to catch up over lunch.

OK back into the tough slogging.

Researchinator turns to the challenges of realtime XML parsing...

No comments: