Monday, December 1, 2008

Goal Setting Becomes Graphically Gratuitous

Launching into my week with a desire to move things forward substantially. That means these goals

1. A clean set of slides for presenting my premise.
2. Incorporate any bizplan feedback
3. Add another name to my collaborators
4. Move the application side ahead substantially, based on workpath
5. Work plan for people added - incl a list of prime questions for each to solve
6. Patent resolution - need to deal with the illness of my patent guy somehow.

Lets see where these stand at the end of the week. I figure with some clearly enumerated goals, I should be able to move things forward more measurably. Can I keep up on that process - listing goals for the week and scoring myself against it on Friday or Monday? We'll soon find out. Those of you joining us late can probably just skim ahead to future blog posts to see how it all turned out.

Cool - I'm writing messages to people of the future, where there are flying cars and robot maids and stuff.

Researchinator gets to work on the future stuff, like a full turkey dinner in a pill...

No comments: