Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One of Those Mornings

A brief visit to University and an interesting presentation attended which was rather related to my venture. But alas, a migraine kicked in last night and lingers into the morning, robbing me somewhat of my morning initiative.

I rebooted my computer, but it didn't seem to help.

Yesterday I made some programming progress, but not enough. It's been a couple of weeks since I had worked on that element of the system, and getting back into it is always somewhat challenging. My migraine headaches often end with a period of positivity, so I'll have to be poised and ready to make use of that when it shows up - probably early afternoon or late morning today. Good to make the best of a miserable situation.

Meanwhile I still need to find a suitable networking opportunity around the city. I guess I'll have to start digging some more.

Researchinator says hello to Mr. Google....

No comments: