Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Time-Accomplishment gap

An xmas break quick blog. It's eve of the big day, but I'm not nearly ready. Sounds like I need to go get more gifts so will need to dig out AGAIN. Snow continues to make me miserable. Also need to get wiper fluid as it sounds like a big freezing rain day, and driving to inlaws tomorrow will probably be messy and treacherous. We've delayed our intended departure from today 'til tomorrow.

I'm wracked with miserableness due to the number of things I need to do, and the fact that time has pretty much run out. My project needs another day or two of effort still this year, plus some proposal writing.

I do not look forward to mall transversal today. This will be a most miserable day. Funny how days that are supposed to be cheery and bright thereby impose a tyranny of expectations into which we are railroaded, making them the most miserable of days.

Such is life of the under-resourced visionary :)

No comments: