Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Camel's Back is Getting Sore

Sunny windy day, and horror of horrors - I've picked up another cold, back-to-back with my previous one. I'm worried now that this could be the cold that kills my business, rendering me ineffective for a while longer and as such starts the slide to failure.

Just when I really needed to press forward to recover from 2weeks of miserable illness, and I get another. This one is from Geneva, from whence my wife brought it home. I thought I might get through it, but sure enough 4 days later, whamo. Textbook incubation.

So I'll languish again for a while. Trying everything to deal with it. Which reminds me, I should take a nap, and see if I can't work through a bit of the discomfort this afternoon.

Researchinator is rapidly becoming the sickulator...

No comments: