Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Morning Tea Two-Step

Each day colder than the previous it seems. I think the weather is moving the wrong way. Sitting down to get the day started, but a first order of biz is to plan for a charity event tomorrow evening. I'm bringing my protegé from the volunteering org along for a fancy dinner. Should be interesting.

But today I'm hoping to build on the small bit of progress I was making yesterday at wrap-up time, and not get too distracted by industry watch stuff.

Kettle is boiling in my small global HQ office, and I need a cup of tea to deal with the remnants of those colds. I guess I'm still fighting off the straggler viruses on my way to recovery. I feel pretty fine, but there's a persistent cough hanging out and a bit of sinus action. One never really appreciates good health until it's under threat. One also forgets about things like that that you can't control, when doing a start-up. To think that a cold may be factor that makes you miss your opportunity to succeed. Stranger things have happened in the challenging world of bringing a product to market.

So tea and typing.

Researchinator types with two hands, and two hands for tea, it's tea for you and tea for me...

No comments: