Monday, May 25, 2009

Picking up the Techy Side Again...

Another week gets off to a start, following a rather productive, sunny weekend. Worked on chores around the yard, and repairs to various doors it seems. Those went okay, and yet a big pile of other chores remain. Those things you do over and over, and wonder why you put yourself in that situation. Hedge trimming, weeding, garden plantings ugh.

Crap, I just realized I left the seedlings out in the sun without watering them this morning. Hopefully they'll be okay until lunch time, when I can get back and give them some attention.

Meanwhile, in my global HQ office, a downstairs tenant, running a Jamaican restaurant, but strangely forgetting how to use his alarm system. Not sure how you use an alarm everyday for years, then forget how to do so.

So while sirens wail from below, I'm trying to get on with my - ah, it stopped (again) - day.

I hope I can make some headway with my work this morning. I have been doing development stuff again. It's a trade-off between biz stuff and tech-dev stuff. I know I need to spend lots of time on the latter, later this weekend, but for now I'd love to get to some conclusion with the former.

So it's back into the Python world today. Let's see where it gets me.

Researchinator is getting all technical on your ass...

No comments: