Monday, May 4, 2009

Out of the Woods, into the Bramble

A walk-in-able morning, with sun shining, flowers in bloom and a bit of a chill in the air. The sweater came off about 3/4 of the way through, but pleasant anyway.

My brief flirtation with a young contributor to my project flamed out with employment. I expected exactly this, but for some reason the younger set these days do not find communication a strong suit. Oh well, no harm, as I could forecast the direction in the absence of words. Still he thinks he can do some evening stuff, but that's just innate guilt talking and will soon fade.

Will keep looking for additional connections.

Meanwhile, I have to figure out how to get back on track as the 2wks of illness have drained me of momentum. I really need to make things happen over the next 8 wks. The patent continues to be a dogging force, but I will have to work around that. I did get to review and comment on a draft last week but haven't heard yet the result. Most optimistic outcome is still 2wks from filing, more likely he'll drag it out for another month. Jeeze.

Researchinator needs to find the path through the bramble and bracken...

No comments: