Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Labour Tourism

Worked several hours yesterday without a satisfactory conclusion. I'm a little disappointed with the support on some of the python discussion groups where a posted question gets no answers or even broad arm-waving suggestions. I might have to abandon my desired mini-goal and do a work-around. It's a minor UI thing I was trying to solve, and there are more than one ways to skin a snake.

Some wandering around Paris which was not so scheduled. I was intending to work diligently this morning, but found that the library experience here is not up to standard. No tables and work area, rather just shelves of books. Other libraries are huge museum like places requiring payment to enter and copious ID and actually photos for their administration. Wacky.

So hotel work is back. I will store some coulombs into my battery, then probably migrate to the wifi café I know down the street wherein I can get a good pot of tea.

No comments: