Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Week Ahead

It's going to be a short morning, as I have a lunch meeting and gotta squeeze a barber visit in before that. Plus, it's raining, so the chance of a patio table for lunch is shot.

I've been making some good app progress. Just when I think I can get to a plateau by the end of the week, I realize it's going to be a poor week for productivity. A mid-week holiday (Canada Day) and this meeting, and probably another with potential contributor to the project.

Maybe I can delay that meeting until next week? No, I suppose Friday will be okay.

Thursday I have to work from home in the afternoon as an appliance delivery is happening.
So that's the balance of the week laid out for me. My calendar is just beeping at me - actually sneezing is my alarm sound - to tell me about my haircut.

Researchinator is feeling lethargic...

No comments: