Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mid Week Momentum

Second day employing my bike to avoid the 10min walk in the heat. The bike gets me to HQ fast enough that I don't have time to work up a sweat, before I'm into the AC. A great compromise between walking and taking the car for such a short distance.

Today there are threats of rain in the afternoon, so I'll probably lunch at home and switch to automotive umbrella.

Did a presentation to a group of would be investors. Kind of a first exposure thing. It was a couple of days back now, so I'm not sure if there's something to be expected from that, or if they just slip into we're ignoring you mode if you were unsuccessful.

One would think all the conversation and reinforcing of my pitch slides meant it went well, but who can say. Likely the most I can expect is that they come back with a bunch of bureaucratic engagement crap. There's a little too much government in this bunch. There's a glimmer of Angel participation too, but not sure how cliquey they are with the others.

Meanwhile, the development is progressing again. I'd rather be spending time on my financial models, to be honest, but I have this burning desire to get my app to a plateau I can visualize. If only I were there, I could really move forward on the other stuff and get this boat moving.

Meanwhile, I have an old friend and colleague that I might just bring into the fray, but I really don't want to do it too early. Perhaps should drop him a note to say yes, but later, rather than have him wondering. I am enjoying the focus so far, and lack of distraction.

Researchinator trying to keep up some momentum

No comments: