Monday, June 9, 2008

Blogger is So Screwed Up

Blogger Seems to be ridiculously screwed up. I can't remember my password - luckily the cookies on this machine let me in. When I click the forgot my password link, it sends me a link to the "forgot your password" link I was just at - not a link to reset my password.

PLUS, it claims I am the owner of other blogs which my email address does not own. It is so messed up. I don't know how I'm going to reset my password. Hmmm, maybe I can do it from this magic cookie machine, but I'll bet it asks me for my password again before renewing, then I'm screwed. If you see this blog die suddenly, you'll know Google/Blogger is the culprit, not me.

Otherwise, off to another week, with a heatwave too. Saw some baseball yesterday. That was fun. Today it's hot, but might get out for a walk. This week is busy, with a trip to Montreal, several meetings and unsettled weather to make it all more challenging.

Anyway, lots to straighten up this morning, so I'd better get on to it.

No comments: