Friday, June 27, 2008

Leisure Lead-in

It's a Friday leading into a period of mass vacation. Canada Day is July 1, a Tuesday, and so you have the skip Friday Brigade and the same folks will no doubt take off Monday and Tuesday everyone is out. Thus the balance of next week will be quiet too. Now, theoretically I should get a fair bit done. I was in fact going to take the afternoon off myself, but just remembered I have an after work beer to start to recruit other participants into my crazy ideas. So it begins.

I should think a bit about how I want to present the idea. Initially it is a share the vision thing. Then I need to define the task at hand I'd like him to take up... or at least plan out. Then an incremental implementation is in order. So that it can evolve under someone else's hand if necessary (ie first partner gets other role).

These are all challenges for later. For now, I would like to make some progress on my project. Yesterday was a bit of a wash. Though I learned a lot, I didn't really progress towards my goal, my proof-of-concept.

So I have a good 6 or 7 hours ahead of me. Lets see if I can break through this wall that sits before me now. It's proven to be a bit taller than it first appeared.

Researchinator hits "publish/post" and turns attention to the days challenges.

No comments: