Monday, June 23, 2008

Rainy Monday

First rainy morning in a while, though for the past two weeks we have had rain every day. But it has been arriving at the end of the day with unusual precision. This morning it's a wet umbrella and damp toes to start the day.

The weekend was a good mix of relaxation and chores. I am really raring to go this morning though.

I haven't checked the email yet, but I'm eager to make progress with my project. Hopefully there isn't anything too surprising in there. I figure before the August Long weekend, I'd like to have a good rough first pass through the challenge. Steps after that? Build the nucleus of my team, approach funders and or partners. Perhaps start with strategic funders first, then go to VCs. Ideally, I'd avoid VCs and stick with other sources of capital. My concept has many exit strategies which makes it attractive.

Meanwhile the oceanographic world awaits, gating me to the start of my day. So I'll check my email, and get ready for the morning meeting, hopefully finding an exit soon so that I can get on to my day.

Researchinator tugs at his harness.

No comments: