Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mornings Almost Over

A good sign is when the morning has flown by without me getting onto my first posting... or perhaps that's a bad sign that I'm too wrapped up in stuff to do my distracto-post. This morning, a brief few emails, but my side-project was facing a major wall. Did I spout on that already? I see any development as series of walls that pop-up in front of you. Cliff faces that must be scaled, and the hand-holds (yes, a climber from way-back) are not always obvious.

This morning I had a sense of what those hand-holds might look like for my current challenge, and reading around managed to find a few of them. I'm about a third of the way up the wall now, and I can imagine that I'll get over this one.

Anyway, the walls-a-waiting.

Researchinator chalks-up and reaches for the next one.

No comments: