Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mid-Cold Progress

It was a short day on the R&D front yesterday! Some progress on drafting my patent document was good, but that was about all I could muster as my cold rose to a crescendo; the rhino-virus stomped all over my plans for lots of accomplishments this week. So, on one hand I'm happy that I managed to accomplish something, but on the other it's so much less than I thought. My goal for an end-to-end demo is diminished somewhat.

On a less studious front, I'm also disappointed as I recall my last late winter cold that seemed to persevere for many weeks. I was really hoping for some more late-season camping. Don't particularly want to brave the cold with a cold and make it worse.

Well let's see what I can accomplish today...

Researchinator drains the dregs of tea and turns attention to work...

No comments: