Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Propensity to Progress Today?

For maybe a week each year you get the chance to see some pretty amazing colours in the landscapes across Canada. Some years it's a bit of a let down, but this year has been spectacular. A few hundred clicks south, and they are back a few weeks in their timing, but a drive this weekend was a real highlight, during our Thanksgiving long weekend.

I thanked my computer for not crashing in the interim while I was unprotected by a RAID server to back up my data.

A long weekend is passed, and my project progressed quite well in the final days of the last week. I had to persevere through some challenging goals, knowing that come the next week, it would be hard to pick up where I left off due to brain fade over the ensuing days. So I did, and I recall some reasonable success. But, true to form, I don't recall too well what I was working on. Late morning now and I guess I've cleaned up enough other stuff, and have a few minutes before lunch, and before a doctor's appointment to look at where I am. A first day after long weekend, and an election day to boot. Something tells me progress will be small.

Researchinator says research ya later...

No comments: