Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Day Ahead and Fostering Distraction

Hey there's actually a bit of sun shine this morning. A high energy senior cat is rapidly touring the house, and I've got a ton of work to do. Meeting around noon to work out details of my office space rental. Another meeting tomorrow to discuss a possible contributor, and I'm also hoping to spend some time with a friend who may contribute some on the doc's side of things, if I can just get my stuff in order enough to set him up to collaborate with me.

I'm also getting a bit of fame for a crafty thing I worked up on the weekend that I forwarded into another blog, which is kind of fun. Just what I needed - more distractions. 0 to 216 hits in a few hours. Fun.

Anyway, I hope I can someday get similar action going on my biz. Which reminds me, I should rattle the twitter side of that biz again to keep it reasonably active.

So onward ho...

Researchinator regrets the use of the word 'ho' in the preceding sentence...

No comments: