Friday, January 16, 2009

Wrapping up the Week, Productively I Hope

Yesterday was a bit of a waste - I have an eagerly anticipated wall to cross in the coding side of my project, but it requires some serious brain focus. I put off jumping in because of a pending call that was supposed to happen, which had been bumped from the previous day. It never came, of course, so I had a less productive day than I'd have liked.

I hear it should come this afternoon, now. How much you wanna bet this guy puts me off again? Thing is, I don't expect this guy to be the one I need to talk to - I contacted him to get the name of the guy I should talk with. And even once I speak with them, I expect disappointment as I find out that they are a bureaucratic bunch without a real clear path to help me according to their goals and charter.

Oh well, such is collaborative work when government gets involved.

Theoretically I have a couple of hours here. Lets see if I can make good use of it.

Researchinator pushes along...

No comments: