Friday, January 9, 2009

Productive Lately

Several days in a row of progress. Today being Friday, I hope I can bring the new-mode functions I'm working on into some sense of completion. With that I will reach a good plateau from which to start to think about clean-up and documentation. I'd love to do a UI specific beautification as well, maybe reorg'ing a bit in the direction of user experience.

Meanwhile, we are also getting low on bread, I noted as I made my breakfast toast. So I took the first 45min of the morning to make a few loaves. That's away rising now, so I can do a bit of coding while the yeasty monsters do their munching.

A cold day outside. Some break in the snowing, so I may try and get out for a bit of a walk/ski/snowshoe or something to get the heart rate up. Goodness knows I could use it with the weather these days, and my many sub-4000 step days!

Researchinator is seated...again...

No comments: