Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Progress Reflection for Wednesday, and the Week

My week is not going too well in terms of accomplishments. Last week was much more productive. Yesterday it was a volunteering commitment and a office space peek. Today a lunch and a phone call, the latter of which got shifted, though my prep's still had to happen.

Monday, I made some progress, but got up to that wall of tough stuff, for which I need a solid block of a few hours to make progress.

Tomorrow morning, that call happens, and I still would like more prep for it! So, am I going to get through this current wall? I think I see the path, but just need the time. Now I'm drowsy - morning has turned to afternoon, and I might take a nap and a cup of tea.

Researchinator needs the clonerator to make some self-duplicates...

No comments: