Monday, January 26, 2009

The Stark Cold Stone of a Wall Still Blocks My View of the Other Side

Nice dinner for Chinese New Year last night... though it took an incredible 2hrs to get the food. That would have been painful were it not for being with friends and a lot to talk about.

The day dawns cold here again, and I have some volunteery get together in the afternoon, so it's a limited day's effort today. I'm really eager to put this next step to rest. This 'wall' has been looming in front of me for ages, and my scaling attempts have mostly ended with half-assed scaffolding strewn around its face. Another assault shortly.

I'm gaining heads on my project - almost holding them back now. My big issues, this programming challenge just now and my lack of progress on the patent front. Annoying to be delayed by someone else - bad enough to be delayed by my own un-sustained focus. However, I keep thinking of urgent biz-side things I need to do. Particularly on paving the way for potential funding.

So that is how the day starts out. Best jump into it.

Researchinator gathers sticks and rope for another scaffolding attempt...

No comments: