Friday, February 20, 2009

Avoiding Spambots Takes Some Time

My morning is off to a slow start. I did the walk in - yay. Cold but at least not insanely so, and the exercise is valuable to me. But slow getting started so far as some other blog stuff (Wordpress - drat) is causing me grief with the spam bots. My comments are moderated, and I can just turn off the moderation emails I suppose. But I wish Wordpress would offer the human detection that blogger does to better weed out the losers.

Anyway, I made good progress on the application side - both bugs and features yesterday. I really mean to get to server/AJAX side stuff today. Hope I can do so. It's Friday though, and I have to remember to finish on a tidy note so that I can pick up more effectively on Monday.

Meanwhile

Researchinator says casual day, no tuxedos required in the office today...

No comments: