Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mohammed? Mountain. Mountain? Mohammed.

Earl Grey morning, but a shifted one. I was a big slow getting out of the house, with unexpected furr-ball underfoot to get the day off to a miserable start. Anyway, the walk in was nice and warm and I enjoyed getting the 1800 steps that that entails.

There's so much to do, and so little resource help. But I will plod on towards a mid-summer decision point. I should nail something down a bit more than that. Perhaps July 1?

I'm almost at a second plateau of demonstrable stuff, and my patent quest has been launched more concretely now. I need to get some seriously on-the-job collaborators soon, and finish hitting up the low-hanging gov't funding options, then turn it up to the serious angels. Can I do all that in the next 5 months?

Researchinator tries not to look at the mountain, and just keeps one foot going in front of the other...

No comments: