Monday, February 9, 2009

Week Gets Started With Sunshine

I've been tardy in my updates due to churn. I think I'm reasonably stable now, in the office space. I would still like to get my bigass whiteboard up on the wall, but will wait till the office isn't occupied and then hoist it up and bang around as necessary. I have a couple of those metal expando drywall anchors in the wall and it should sit on those okay...

I've had a few visitors now, even one collaborator who spent a few hours to work on stuff here. Hope he perseveres and makes some progress. He's going to do some server side stuff - we'll see if that catches or not.

I had a nice walk in this am - only about -10C and sunny, so it's not too much of a chore. Was feeling a bit sluggish initially, so that's a good pick me up.

Need to do some debugging to get things going. And some pitch summary editing as well. Oh yeah, and I"m not happy with my presentation, so should push on that as well...

Researchinator is in the building...

No comments: