Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bug Squashage and Graphical Rewards

Oh drat - saw a little spike of interest in my competitors. Luckily they are on another continent, and I think they're making some fundamental mistakes. Still, while I enjoy having them make some mistakes as market tests for us, I fear that they can muddy the water before we have a chance to get in. Will others say, "oh yeah, these guys are like those other guys, who did the same thing - it's crap." "No!" I'll have to exclaim "We're very different" - but if I find myself in that argument it means we're not doing a good job of articulating our stuff.

I cracked that one bug that was dogging me for a couple of days. Now I am trying to reward myself by cleaning up another aspect of the design. Some visual eye-candy. Update splash screen data which is 4 months out of date, and add toolbar graphics. I really need to move on to end-to-end stuff again though. Time's a wasting.

Researchinator is blogging when coding would be more appropriate, but caution to the wind I say...

No comments: