Monday, February 23, 2009

Server One is Up for Testing

Productive morning so far. The new Ubuntu based server has been very nicely behaved. This will be the first server for the company, and on it I will start to put stable, usable demos of my stuff.

Only issue with it, is it sounds like an idling jet, but it's snappy and was very easy to load and install things like Apache and Django etc. I'm happy that it's stable. I've also loaded SSH onto it, so I can leave it 'headless' and use my nice monitor at my other desk. Maybe from home eventually.

So now shifting back to my main task at hand, and about to walk home for lunch.

Monday today, so the lunch time banging around should start in earnest shortly. A few hours this aft and another day will be in the bag.

Researchinator notes that the time is flying by.

No comments: