Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stuff to Do...

A whole day ahead of me - what can I do with it? I have a lingering migraine, but I think I can work through it. Also, some snow has arrived and is still coming down - which means I didn't walk into the office, but rather drove. So with the car I could probably chase down a cheap and crappy monitor at lunch time if I'm eager enough. I want to be able to use the linux server more easily, and a dedicated monitor would help that.

I think I'll move onto end-to-end demo capability today. Not sure if I'll do it right off the bat though. Should still put a couple of other feature/bugs to bed.

The American Idol is coming to town today - yes their president Obama. I have to remember not to venture towards downtown at all. Twitter should be all a twitter with play-by-play.

Researchinator avoids the feeding frenzy...

1 comment:

Fluxor said...

Hello fellow Ottawan. Reading through your morning thoughts, I still can't figure out what you do. *scratchhead*