Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Short Week, Let's Get Going

I wasn't planning on a short week, but with the holiday yesterday I didn't follow through on my thoughts of doing just a bit of work, and rather cleaned up some home related paperwork.

It would be a joy to walk into work on these nice sunshiny days if it weren't for the drivers who are incapable of driving on a sidewalk-less roadway. I even slapped one vehicle's sidepanel that nearly drove over my toes. Apparently the idea of pausing to wait for another vehicle to pass a parked car was out of the question, and killing a pedestrian seemed a better plan.

The office is delightfully quiet this morning. The odd thump from the gym next door, but almost none of that even. Of course that will all change in about an hour or so, so I'll get into my work heavily now.

Tea in hand, I'm ready to jump in. More debugging today, and making progress toward demonstrable results.

Probably need to squeeze in some volunteer time tomorrow aft.

Researchinator gettin' down to it...

No comments: