Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Progress With Gathering Weather

A threat hangs over the city as a freezing rain bout is expected. Not sure if that will happen though, as the radar doesn't look suitably busy. I left the HQ office early and am installed at home now. Kettle's on.

Worked through the other big bug I was dealing with, and things have thus progressed. Had my third visitor to the global headquarters today, and out for a shawarma afterwards. I also got my whiteboard hung successfully onto the wall while there was an extra pair of hands at the ready.

So, it's looking like a few weeks of straight through development are still ahead of me to get a polished demo in place, but at least there is still progress towards it. Meanwhile trying to connect with my patent guy remains a challenge. One good email exchange, then he's never around again. I wish I had more time to drum up a better option.

Anyway, a cat has arrived on my home desk so there goes my productivity.

Researchinator is getting statically charged...

No comments: