Thursday, February 26, 2009

Food and Wireless

A dusting of snow last night, makes walking a little less pleasant. This morning working on the server based version of my demo and getting a bit more progress. Still some debugging there for less well-behaved clients, but it was nice to successfully deliver media from something other than my laptop.

I'm sure I'll know way too much about Django installation and optimization sometime soon.

Just now I'm sitting in a restaurant below my office, and able to get wifi. How sweet is that. Too bad the prices are a bit steep here. The menu looks pretty good, and I can continue with productive activities which is pretty sweet.

Can't really hear any thumping from above, interestingly. Must be the music and the chatter in the room that helps.

Researchinator is sipping ginger beer...

No comments: