Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Discomfortabulous Day

It was a long night for both me and the SO. She's picked up a head cold (what the heck is that anyway?) I guess I should say a rhinovirus or something. I on the other hand started a migraine last evening - the future of which I knew all too well, and it's playing out as per normal. I have about another 4 hours or so to go on it, which is tough 'cause I have solid meetings starting in about 15minutes through that whole period... including a chat about that other job opportunity, for which I am already underexcited. So disinterest plus a migraine - just what you want for an interview.

My first global meeting since our demise was determined - will it be communicated to the rest of the folks? Probably not - but we'll see shortly. Ahh - I see it is on the agenda

Oops, checked my email and dialed into a call. Also found a tylenol 3 in my drawer so popped that to try and mute this migraine. All in all, not looking like a great day. I think I'll be bailing early this afternoon.

No comments: