Friday, September 12, 2008

Migration in Progress

This may seem counter intuitive, but my blogging has suffered today from having too much computer time. I have my home mac laptop here with me in the workplace as I try and get an equivalent environment in place for development work at home. With all the machinations it's kept me away from more frivolous activity, such as keeping the blog up to date.

Yesterday a group of us went out for lunch to acknowledge our departure - that was nice. A card signed by all and sundry. Many unknown folk, but that's fine. A lunch today with my irrational republican friend. :)

Over to my left disk space continues to ebb away from my mac's hard drive as I install things and I cringe each time. Ugh - I'm going to need some more storage.

This is kind of a good example of what's ahead of me... resources eroding away as I prepare to move out of one work environment into another. Oy.

Researchinator prepares for the big departure week...

No comments: