Monday, September 15, 2008

Wilderness Retreat?

The transition to mac from PC for work activities is going ok. Hope to complete it today. The work I'm doing has lots of bits of open source applications required, and getting them all installed and mutually connected takes some work.

I'm contemplating my activity for next week. I am seriously thinking of taking a day or two to go camping. Load up the canoe and veg out in the Canadian wilds. Actually, I'd probably go nuts thinking of all the things I should be doing, and end up on my cell phone making cold-calls to VC's from beside a fire on a Northern lake.

Then again, I realized my laptop matches my canoe - a white macBook and a white 'Bob Special' Hmmm I wonder if they make laptop holders for canoes?

Researchinator anticipates decompression lakeside.

No comments: