Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Off Topic!

Morning was a bunch of baking for me today. I guess I've pretty much had the day off. Then again, I was working on 'the project' yesterday evening somewhat, so I don't feel too bad.

So I made several loaves of bread in the morning, then started gathering stuff for camping tomorrow. I also altered my canoe a bit to include tie-downs for gear. Also sewed some straps for holding the canoe on the roof of the car more securely.

Then some shopping - dealing with someone who showed interest in an appliance we've listed for sale. And a bit of organizing food for the trip.

Got an evening meeting I should really start walking toward. Then tonight, I need to remember to make some pancake batter and freeze it over night. Tomorrow, out I go. Hmmm. Also want to fix my axe handle. Do you think I'll remember all this stuff? Seems unlikely.

Researchinator isn't doing any just now...

No comments: