Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Readjusting to New/Old Environs

I have molasses on my feet. I guess it's going to take a few days of this to get into the swing of jumping into morning work. I was distracted this morning by my guitar, then the BeeGees, Jeff Goldblum, wikipedia and CBC's Jian Ghomeshi's show QTV - the youtube version, not the live one that is going on just now if I were to turn on my radio. Then I was distracted by my dislke of Naomi Klein and I had to look for some video to reassure myself that I actually do dislike her so much - and found it on the Bill Maher talk show. Yeesh.

I do in fact have some will power but you'd never know it. I should refill my tea cup and get another crack at starting this.

I am also trying to get my neice's address to send a baby gift outfit that is now only big enough to fit around the kid's wrist, but nobody seems to have her address.

Uh-oh, I just thought of facebook as a way to contact her - I'm sure that will eat some more time.

Well, there you go - it certainly did - connecting with neices and such. Better wrap this up and get that tea. Morning is almost thru!

Researcher laments his distracted work day...

No comments: