Monday, March 23, 2009

Another week...

Week is off to a sunny, cold start. It's been about 6months now working away. I keep wondering if all this will be for naught or if the only result will be the learning, rather than the outcome. Regardless, I'm trying to focus on the value of the journey, while keeping the destination in my sights.

Not getting much done yet today, but know where I need to focus. I'm digging around in Django authentication stuff. Not too bad, but I see the use of Python decorators in there. I think those things are needlessly confusing - at least most of the outlines of them are. I guess I will play with them a bit and that will clarify them for me.

Reasonably quiet in the office this morning. Seems a nice change. One of my mates is off on vacation for a week too, reducing it back down to just two of us here. Their work hours are often 'gappy' too, so it works out pretty well.

Researchinator tries to focus...

No comments: