Monday, March 30, 2009

Experience Schmexperience

Whew, what a slow morning this is. Between blog posts, twitter posts and tea making, I'm still not really underway. I'm still trying to remember what I'm working on, but given rainy weather, I didn't have the think-about-what-to-do opportunity that I normally have.

So it's on to some real work.

I was reminiscing elsewhere, though, about my earliest networked experiences, creating a chat-room experience in 1984 just on a whim while using a shared computer system at school, and creating a blog before the tools existed in the mid 90's; my first browser experiences were with NCSA Mosaic before graphics and colour were part of the experience circa 1993. Ah, grey, who could want more?

Anyway, on with the day and something constructive.

Researchinator hopes all this experience pays off someday...

No comments: