Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Incrementally towards a Transition Period

ANother day almost done, and most of the time was spent with django, getting automated content onto a web-page front end for my service. That done, I need to move some stuff between development and production environments.

But imminently, I will run through demos a few times, and turn up lots of things to fix. But shortly after that I need to move into biz mode, with perhaps only mornings or afternoons on development. Maybe one day a week fulltime on biz as well. Anyway, so sort of schedule that shifts the effort more towards making the business work, and less on making the technology work - because it essentially does already.

With that, I start the walk home. It's a beautiful spring day, and I should have left earlier to enjoy a bit of it.

Researchinator's wants to skip through the daisies...

No comments: