Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Molasses in my Shoes

An end of the day post. Working like molasses in january on demo related stuff. Getting a bit of progress going, but not really using my time effectively I don't think.

Forgot some of my copious passwords etc, so need to get those from home, and continue to tidy up the demo stuff this evening. Really want to push on stuff next week, including (yikes) showing people some of the stuff.

Then, the in-between times will be working on the app-side of things, in another go-around of fix-ups. I've got to keep iterating all the pieces of my architecture, or I'll forget how to work in one of those environments. Anyway, late afternoon drowsies are arriving, so should head out, get some catfood etc.

Researchinator wonders if work will be possible this evening or if cats will exact revenge for being away all day...

No comments: