Monday, March 16, 2009

Non-HQ Contributions

Did the work at home thing today, as I needed to be able to connect to a NAS behind my gateway router. Got some scripts working and so I'm in good shape again. A way more working in low level 'bash' scripting than I wanted to do, and I really should have just done it in python perhaps. Oh well, always good to resurrect some old skills one hasn't used for a while.

The weather is quite nice, and the walk wasn't too cool this afternoon when I zipped in to the office to get my phone charger, and do a bit of corporate tweeting to keep that active.

I'm alone this week, as my SO has gone on her biz trip and so I will need to work at not getting too withdrawn and out-of-sync with the clock.

I even sent out a resume on the weekend. Not that I want to abandon the start-up world, but the job sounded pretty interesting. Would have to be convinced before taking something back with the same behemoth that I left. :( But for cash, fun job and chance to define some new stuff, maybe I would.

Researchinator isn't fooling anyone, least of all me!

No comments: